Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Update from HER slave

It's been a while since my last post.  I'd like to report it has been nonstop service to my wife but between work, family, living in temporary housing, and my attitude in general, I must confess I've had some lapses. The stress of being confined in such a small temporary quarters with a little one has started to catch up with both of us.  But I'm glad to report we will be moving into our house tomorrow morning (Thursday) if all goes as planned.  She did tell me the other day she thinks she'll keep me locked up and denied until I've unpacked all the boxes and gotten everything placed exactly where she wants things placed.  So it may be a while before I get any relief.  But that's a good things, right?  I must constantly remind myself I am HER slave.  Anyway, just wanted to post a quick update.  Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Mr. HS4L,

    good for you. Glad to hear you are close to being into the new place. As for the lapses, they are helpful learning experiences. Rome wasn't built in a day and a man does not become wholly submissive in a day either.

    Moving is stressful. Living in a small space too. Just think how much better it is then if you two were not practicing D/s.

    ;-}

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think She is cry wise to keep you locked until you finish what she wants you to do. Sure would work on me, lol! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that really cutie, i mean the t-shirt... i want my slave to wear a t-shirt like that.

    ReplyDelete