Saturday, January 28, 2012

Back - Sort of...

It's been a long while since my last post--200+ days to be exact.  Well, I've been busy with life and the challenges and curveballs that brings. My wife and I haven't been practicing our wife led marriage -- or "the game" as she calls it. But we did start back last week with a little D/s play in the bedroom, which only served to rekindle and remind me of my deeply hidden submissive desires. And today the chastity device went back on. So now I'm up to 4 days since my last release as you can easily see in the counter on the lower left of this blog. I'm not sure how long it'll be until the next release for me but she'll be having plenty of fun, at least in the bedroom.  Out of the bedroom, life is challenging for both of us with a little one at home and my job and all the challenges that brings. But we will try as we can. She did give me an assignment for the weekend so somewhere between work responsibilities and finding a minute to rest I have to carry out her instructions. I'll let you know how successful I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment