Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Chastity Cycle

Today is day 7 since my last authorized orgasm. I have been locked in the cage for 4 of those days. Yesterday, I noticed I was aroused the entire day but I couldn't do anything about it. Even as I worked at my job it was all I could think about--just under the surface. I think if I was not caged I would have definitely been relieving myself. So the cage, in this case, is a good thing. I related to my wife last night that I had been horny most of the day and suggested I might be getting to that stage where leaving it locked up for several days might be the best route to take. In other words, no tease/denial until the weekend, at the earliest. Of course, she agreed but also found a way to do a little tease/denial even with the cage on. 

All that being said, I've done some reading about the stages of chastity or the chastity cycle. I'm wondering if yesterday hit the phase described in the "stages of chastity" as chastity nirvana. I don't know but if it is, I like it, even though for me, it was somewhat torturous. But I also noticed my focus/desire was continued service to my wife--doing things around the house, cuddling in bed--things like that.

I'm curious if any of my readers (all 2 of you) have had similar experiences you'd want to share via the comments section or point to your own resources on the subject?

4 comments:

  1. I believe I reach chastity nirvana around 5 days in. Sometimes 4 days, and almost always by day 6. My average time between orgasms has been 7 days the past month, and that has continued to hold true. I love chastity nirvana. It is a great place, and when there I am especially attentive to my wife and her needs. I feel more submissive, and feel immense pleasure making her happy, sexually and otherwise. I've been asking my wife for longer denial, as I would prefer to stay in that more subby mode and be able to enjoy nirvana longer. For me, I believe only 1-2 orgasms each month would probably be ideal, at least for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Locked Husband,

    Good comments. Part of me wants much longer time in chastity as well. I'm not even sure how long I could go and quite honestly, it is not up to me at this point. But I might add it's that time of the month for her so I'll definitely be denied for several more days. In the meantime, I'm trying to remind myself what true male submission is--about her needs and not my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. HS4L,

    I find sometimes I ride a pleasure plateau for a day where it is like I am on the cusp of an orgasm the whole time. It is enjoyably and maddening at the same time. I can not really describe it.

    As to chastity cycle. I find there are two markers. The first when my desire to please my wife crests. This happens after about 5-7 days of chastity. Unfortunately, this is also combined with an inner struggle to top from the bottom to get her to do dominant things to me. This inner struggle ends at three weeks. The effected is pronounced. I can tell the day it happens each time. After that, the topping from the bottom is all but gone and the inner struggle contrary to the desires to please my wife cease. If you have not gone that long, I recommend a trial to see if it is not the same for you. I believe there is innate male biochemistry involved which causes some behavioral effecting chemical to no longer be present at that time. For me, each time I pass the marker, there is a sense of relief.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both examples are pretty much spot with my experience with chastity. I myself am on a 21 day orgasm schedule, give or take several days based on my wife's final word on the exact time. My curves are almost exact with the ones on subservient husband's blog.

    The chastity cycle is also interesting and I'm glad she included the diminishing return factor. I've experienced that during one of my two six week lockup periods. But I will add one stage immediately after orgasm, and for me it is shame. My orgasm eliminates all submissive feelings and I ask myself why I went through all of that trouble just to have the orgasm. The feeling of shame goes away quickly and even more quickly when the length of my denial is higher, but shame is still present at that point no matter what.

    ReplyDelete