Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend of Chastity and Service

My wife gave me one task to complete this weekend and I just finished it! But I didn't let that one task keep me from doing other things around the house this weekend. I took care of the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, tackled the well overdue kitchen counter, cleaned the toilets/baths, and picked up around the house. The whole time I was kept in my chastity device which only added to my submissive feelings/desires to serve my wife. She did release me for a couple sessions of tease/denial which was pure pleasure for her and pure torture for me. I think both session must have lasted a couple hours. But after a while, I lost all track of time. It is amazing the affect giving up control of my orgasms has on me. I've noticed my attention becomes super focused on wife worship & service...and I don't mean worship is the sacrilegious sense. I just enjoy my wife and her body! I also put together another "cheat sheet" for my wife because all this is still fairly new to her and it seems dominance doesn't come naturally. Well, it did early on in our marriage but I was too stupid to notice my own submissive desires then. But, better late than never. It is similar to the cheat sheet located in my post on submissive yearnings from last year. Maybe I will post them here soon. In the meantime, I've also purchased the PDF format of the book, "Worshipping Your Wife," by Mark Redmond, whose blog can be seen here: Worshipping Your Wife Blog. I highly recommend it to any husband or boyfriend with submissive desires yearning to let them out in service to your woman! It is an excellent read and it's not all about sex but it does spend at least one chapter discussing relinquishing control over to her in that department. Well, I better quit writing and get back to serving!

2 comments:

  1. I should never under estimate how difficult it is for most wives to become the "dominant wife" you would like, it can take a very long time, but I suspect that you know that. At least you have the pleasure of being locked in a chastity device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At all Times,

    You are right, I do have the pleasure of being locked... And this whole thing is a learning experience for both of us. Truth be known, I still struggle with my attitude from time to time and find myself occasionally spouting off or being short and disrespectful with my wife. But I've asked her to not let me get away with it and if that means more time in the device then so be it--sooner or later I'll learn she's always in charge.

    HS4L

    ReplyDelete