Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Submissive Yearnings

Another good post by fellow submissive blogger Subservient-Husband that I wanted to share: Submissive Yearnings. This post pretty much describes my current "yearnings" and gives me clarity on what to do with the yearnings.  He quotes Uniquely Rika and as always she provides spot on insights and solutions. IT IS ALWAYS THE SUBMISSIVE'S JOB TO COMPLY.  It really doesn't matter what the submissive wants.  It doesn't matter what I want.  What matters is what my wife wants, what she's willing to do, what she desires from me, etc.  I must comply.  Thank you SH for another insightful post.

I might add that although my wife hasn't dominated as I would desire at the point it is partly because of our current situation. I'm sure she will grow into her role and become more comfortable once our last visitor leaves.  Furthermore, although her use of me domestically hasn't borne the fruit I would desire at this point she has been constantly using me every evening in bed for her sexual pleasure while at the same time keeping my penis caged and denied.  So it's not all bad!  LOL.  Seriously, I'm enjoying the opportunity to submit to my wife on levels with which she is comfortable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment