Saturday, June 25, 2011

A New Way of Shopping

My wife (and visiting family members) all went shopping this evening.  My wife wanted to look for a few things for our child. She didn't ask me to do this but I decided, after reading a post from the Worshipping Your Wife Blog, to stay with my wife the whole time and carry the shopping basket.  At first she said she didn't mind carrying the basket.  So I just stayed right with her.  Prior to this past week I would wonder off and look around the store, not wanting to spend all my time waiting on my wife to look at this and that.  However, this time I felt like doing things differently.  So after a few minutes I reached out and took hold of the basket and told her I'd like to carry it for her.  She again said she didn't mind but went ahead and let me carry it.  This one act on my part--carrying the basket--and her kindness in letting me do so served to reinforce my submissive desires to serve my wife.  I thought to myself, "This is exactly what I as my wife's slave should be doing."  Well, I must have been onto something as I felt my caged penis begin to move.  I'm growing more amazed at the effect enforced chastity and orgasm denial are having on me and my desire to submit to my wife.  I have a long way to go in learning to pamper, adore, worship, serve and submit to my bride but I'm getting there.  She even informed me that tomorrow I'd be doing some laundry.  Given our temporary living arrangements it's a little bit of a hassle to do laundry.  But I am looking forward to it simply because I love and want to submit to her.  And it turns me on to have her plan part of my day for me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog when you commented on mine. It is amazing what chastity can do. Serving my wife can be intensely pleasurable when denied orgasm. I've also had a shopping trip or two where I assisted her in carrying things and fetching shoes for her to try on. I really enjoyed it, and we're due for another shopping trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We haven't been shopping in a while. My wife finds it challenging to boss me around--she's more into saying please, and things like that. I've tried to encourage her just to tell me what she wants done and then expect me to comply. She was very assertive when we first married 20 years ago but seems less so now. But I'm trying not to let that discourage me. I just keep looking for ways to serve her.

    ReplyDelete