Monday, June 27, 2011

Bumps in the Road

My past attempts at serving my wife always proved short-lived.  I think this was due in part to my own inability (or perhaps unwillingness) to separate fantasy from reality. Furthermore, I'd add to that my failure to clearly communicate with my wife about my desires.  This recent attempt, which is going much better than expected, is not without its bumps in the road.  I clearly communicated my desire to my wife to be her slave, obeying and submitting to her.  I also told her I was not going to define what that meant other than my asking her to keep me in enforced chastity and seriously control my orgasms.  Thankfully, she readily agreed.  However, we have been in a state of flux for a few weeks now.  I have moved to a new location with my job and she has finally joined me.  But we are in temporary housing and we have had family here helping out.  Thankfully, one has left.  The other will depart this weekend.  I think having them around, although helpful, has dampened the WLM dynamic some. For example, my wife told me two days ago that I would be doing the laundry yesterday.  This did not pan out due to other demands being placed on us with visitors and eating out with friends.  Her mother who is visiting pretty much usurped my laundry chores for this week.  I told my wife last night how frustrated I was about this. I want to be able to totally immerse myself in service to her and I felt like I had not served her much yesterday short of making and serving her lunch.  I told her this after being allowed to bring her pleasure in the bedroom last night.  She responded, "Well, since you don't feel like you served me enough today you can rub my feet before you go to sleep."  I was in heaven!!!!  Yes, there will be bumps in the road as I learn my new and much desired role.  But thankfully I have a wife who is working with me--patiently I might add.

No comments:

Post a Comment