Friday, June 24, 2011

Pure Pleasure -- for her...

Last night was pure pleasure -- for my wife/owner!!!  After being separated by several thousand miles over the past two weeks it was wonderful having my wife join me last night.  She was very tired after flying all day to get here.  But she allowed me to serve her from the get go and that meant all the world to me.  I loaded five pieces of luggage onto a luggage cart at the airport, took care of getting them into and out of the vehicle and then up the stairs at our temporary housing.  I told her later I almost came in my chastity prison while carrying the suitcases up the stairs because I knew I was serving her and I was hugely turned on by that thought.  Then she let me bring her pleasure with my hand last night while we were lying in bed.  The make-out session was great and greater still was the fact she keep me locked up.  This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment