Saturday, June 25, 2011

Free but Denied

I don't want this blog to be mostly about my being kept in enforced chastity. However, last night was another wonderful opportunity to serve my wife's sexual needs and desires while being denied my own.  Last night my wife released me from my chastity cage but reminded me I was not allowed any orgasmic release.  Our unspoken rule is I am not allowed any orgasms without her permission.  This is true whether caged or not.  She then proceeded to play with her property, keeping me on edge most of the night.  I was also expected to bring her to orgasm and did so twice.  This is the longest I've worn the cage and and am enjoying this new reality in my life and marriage and look forward to being kept this way indefinitely. We still have family in town (one leaves tomorrow the other next weekend) and so we have had to be a little creative.  My wife did tell me yesterday she didn't want to "boss" me in front of family.  I reminded her  that her control over me can take on subtle but obvious to me forms such as, "Would you go do thus and so," or similar statements.  But we both agreed once we are alone and family is gone we'll be able to enjoy our new roles more freely.  That being said, Subservient-Husband had a good piece on his blog about Wife-Led Marriage and how it is sometimes challenging to be so public with it.  Hopefully, this kind of dynamic will improve in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment