Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bumps in the Road to a WLM

We've been in the process of moving with my job so we have been separated for two weeks now.  But my wife/owner will be joining me later today and I am so excited about being with/near her again.  We've been talking on the phone nearly everyday. We've exchanged countless emails and text messages--many about this new dynamic we are entering into in our marriage.  During a a few of those conversations she would be asking me to do various things to get ready for her arrival.  I would respectfully remind her that she did not have to ask me to do anything but could tell me exactly what she wanted me to do.  She doesn't have to say please or make it in the form of a request.  As her slave I am bound and committed to obeying her.  Additionally, I asked her to email or text me throughout the day (anytime really) any additional tasks she had for me to do.  She was very open to my encouragement for her to tell me what she expected me to do rather than ask me to do things.  I also found myself repeating back or restating what she wanted me to do in order to make sure I understood her and partly because I found the exercise caused intense feelings of submission on my part.  My encaged penis (I wear a CB3000) even tried to respond to her fledgling dominance.  I found it both erotic and sweet.  I can't wait to see her tonight!!!

Now on to something that happened earlier yesterday.  We were talking on the phone a couple times--both conversations turned out to be learning experiences for me.  The first time she called just as I was getting ready to sit down and eat my food court meal.  She told me she would call me back later so I went ahead and ate.  But during the meal I realized although she offered to let me go ahead and eat I should have given her priority over my lunch and talked to her instead.  I immediately emailed her and apologized for my behavior.  Later we were talking again on the phone and I was tired and a little stressed out and was a little short with her.  Again, I realized this after the conversation and emailed and apologized again.  We talked about it later that night over the phone.  She told me when I was getting short with her she thought to herself how quickly things can change.  She felt I was moving away from my previously expressed desire to submit to her but she did not say anything.  I apologized again and told her there was no excuse for my behavior and all this was a learning experience for me to as we continued deeper into this new marriage dynamic.  I encouraged her to call me on that kind of behavior in the further and anytime I express a bad attitude.  One way we talked about she could do this is by reminding me my penis will stay locked up as long as my attitude doesn't improve.  

Finally, we both discussed our realization that things will be a little out of sorts over the next few weeks as we live in temporary housing while we look for permanent housing and ultimately get settled.  But once we are settled into our new home things will really pick up speed so far as my being her slave and submitting to her authority.  I am curious and my readers are encouraged to respond--has anyone else who has been transitioning to a WLM experienced some of these same bumps in the road as you each learned your new roles?

No comments:

Post a Comment