Monday, June 20, 2011

Enforced Chastity

My wife and I have been having some very frank email exchanges about my desire to surrender to her leadership and become her slave in every way possible.  We have discussed this being more than just about sex.  We have also discussed how this new dynamic must be controlled by her with me giving really no input.  As I explained to her in our email exchange, this shouldn't be about me dictating what I want or how the relationship should progress.  I think my topping from the bottom is what has caused this to not work out in the past.  She agrees.  However, I did ask her for one thing that I feel will help me totally surrender and come under her control in a very real way.  It will also help me keep my focus on serving her whether it's in the bedroom or around the house or wherever such service might be demanded or required--and service to her is always required.  I have asked for and my wife has agreed to enforced chastity.  I will be kept in my CB3000 indefinitely.  I have been in it for 11 days as of this writing.  Later I will share about the intense desires for submission it produces.  But for now, I want to talk more about some of "the law" she laid down regarding chastity.  Sometimes she will want to have it out of its cage so she can play with it.  During those times the unspoken rule will be I am not allowed to orgasm.  She is pretty good at reading my body but I am to tell her if I am anywhere near exploding.  My period in chastity will be ongoing and I will not be allowed release for awhile.  In her words, "You asked for this!!"  Furthermore, I will not be allowed to ask for permission to orgasm or suggest how I might want to achieve orgasm.  Any release will be a gift from her.  In other words, release will not be a reward.  She readily admits she doesn't understand this whole chastity thing but she is willing to require it of me.  That is the only request I have been allowed to make.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.  Another rule she has placed upon me is, once she tells me what and how she wants something done, I'll be expected to remember it and spontaneously do it in the future.   I keep reminding myself, "You asked for this!!"

1 comment:

  1. i remember my imprisonment.i was 19 and at colledge,my gf invited me back to her flat. to my amazement inside her 2 flat mates were fingering each other on the couch.'go on have a taste',she suggested.as i lapped at the 1st pussy my gf removed my pants.i felt something encase the root of my dicklett. snap,i looked along my body,i'd been caged.'don't worry babe, wecome to your future.

    ReplyDelete