Thursday, February 2, 2012

The List...The Subspace...Oh My!

I've asked my wife more than once to let me know what she wants me to do for her, and if she's willing, to give it to me as a list of chores. So you can imagine my submissive delight when earlier today I got a text from her indicating she had written just such a list of things for me to accomplish. It was a short list (at least in my mind), only six items, but nothing easy--just some things she would like done around the house. My favorite part of the text was it was so matter of fact--"I have list for you. Compliance equals possible release. Non-compliance equals delay." I like that word, "possible." Just because I'm obedient to the task at hand does not necessarily equate immediate release and orgasm for me. 

But the text and the list definitely sent me into subspace. I think the only thing that would have made the trip more powerful would have been to be locked--something that is not the case at the moment due to a malfunctioning chastity cage. But a new one--a birdlocked--is en route. And I think a quick trip to the hardware store might result in a quick fix for the other. We shall see. I have so much to do now that I may not have time for any quick trips anywhere unless they are at her direction.

I am thankful for the list and the opportunity to serve my wife--to be her slave--by completing things she has indicated she wants done. I do hope such lists will continue coming and include more and more responsibilities for me, whether they be housework, running errands--whatever! 

And maybe, just maybe--at some point--she really will tell me to clean the kitchen floor and then..."carry me upstairs and make love to me like a stallion." But in my case, she might add, "without having an orgasm!"

2 comments:

  1. I guess to some we might sound rather sad, taking joy and excitement from being given a list of chores from our wives lol. Unless of course you have experienced and can enjoy the intense feeling and arousal being taken into sub space brings, it is maybe understandable that others may not see the attraction of being dominanted by your wife. I have my own list to do at the moment in preparation for visitors this weekend.

    I am excited to be of service and look forward to showing off my submission and devotion to Jane this weekend. I hope that she decides to "reward" me allowing me to pleasure her, but keeps me denied, obedient and at her beck and call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm sure many wouldn't understand this lifestyle. But who cares what they think? Not me, anyway. I just enjoy serving my wife and I definitely enjoy the enforced chastity routine. Speaking of that, I got a temporary fix to the broken cage until the new on arrives. So I'm locked back up for the foreseeable future. Enjoy your weekend of service to your wife. I know I will enjoy mine. In fact, I'm off to the hardware store and to run some other errands so I can get busy on this list...I'm actually feeling a little bit like I'd like to have an orgasm--but it shant be as long as the list is undone!

    ReplyDelete