Sunday, February 5, 2012

Helps for Getting Organized, De-cluttered, etc.

I've been giving a lot of thought to and doing a lot of research on how to get organized, de-clutter, get rid of crap we don't need, etc. My wife has told me on more than one occasion that her life would be a lot less stressful if there was a lot less "stuff" around and if the house was kept in some state of cleanliness and organization on an ongoing basis. Now don't get me wrong, our house is not a wreck by any stretch of the imagination. I mean, after all, in my male mind, it looks fine. But she'd like to see it clean and organized from her female mind perspective. And, when you have chosen to submit to her loving authority, when you have chosen to worship your wife and strive to meet her needs, then you want your house to be clean and organized according to her perspective. With that in mind, I've been walking around our house taking it all in. One things I've decided is there is a lot of stuff I (and we) aren't using. But yet we hold on to it, we keep moving it with us, for some reason we just can't part with it, be it stuff, clothes, books, etc. There's also a lot of paperwork--mostly mine--that for some strange reason I'm still holding onto when what I ought to do is shred it and be done with it!

One thing that helps me is seeing things on lists--think checklist. Checklists (or to-do-lists) give me a point of reference, something to keep coming back to in order to check myself out, to see if I'm accomplishing what really matters. That's one reason I've asked my wife for a to-do-list, which she has graciously given. I'm sure she'll add to it as she sees fit. She also gives me a grocery list each time I need to make a grocery run. She also makes lists for other errands she expects me to do for her and our household in general. With that in mind, I've been thinking of how best to develop a checklist for me to insure I get everything done I need to get done, that she wants me to get done, etc. One site I've stumbled across recently that has tons of helpful info, including checklist (you'll have to do a search b/c this site has everything from recipes to getting organized, etc., is Domestic Servitude. If you are a submissive husband serving or desiring to serve your wife, this site is a great place to start. I'm sure I'll be spending lots of time on it as I seek to hone my servitude.

Another helpful site I've discovered lately is ZenHabits. Now, I'm not "Zen" in the least. But this site has some helpful tips for the submissive or slave husband. Here's one such example--15 Great Decluttering Tips. I need all the help I can get as I tackle the clutter around here. So with my checklist in hand and the tips from all the aforementioned websites/blogs, I'll be ready to serve and please my wife by doing things for her that she has requested and will definitely appreciate. And I'll benefit too--eventually--when she lets me out of this blasted chastity cage...but until then, my focus is where it should be--upon her and her needs/wants/desires...

No comments:

Post a Comment